Marketing and Communications' Photography is the primary studio and location photography office at Buffalo State.
Applicant needs to be able do location photography work for campus clients. Ability to work well with others is as important as the applicant’s photographic ability and digital imaging knowledge. The student photographer works directly with the Buffalo State Photographer doing location photography, portraits, digital imaging and digital image management.
• Photography or Design student
• Experience working in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
• Familiar with Macintosh computers
• High school and college digital photography and digital imaging coursework is a plus
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Good problem solving skills
Hours are flexible and may include evening and weekends on occasion. Promptness, common sense, dependability and responsibility are very important qualities for all of our workers.
Interested students should contact Bruce Fox, Photographer at 716-878-4221.