Bb Student is Blackboard's mobile app that enables you to view and interact with courses, instructors, classmates, and content while reacting to your immediate needs and helping you to stay up-to-date on your academic progress and requirements. The use of Bb Student App should be considered for convenience and not necessarily for completion of assignments. Some functionality may be limited in the app.
1. Download the Blackboard Mobile Learn App. (see below)
2. Search "Buffalo State"
3. Login to the app using your Buffalo State Username & Password
Contact Open SUNY at 1-844-OPENSUNY (844-673-6786) or submit an online Help Request
Downloading the Bb Student Application
1. Open the Android Market on your phone, search for 'Bb Student', and download.
2. Launch Bb Student and search for Buffalo State.
3. Login using your Buffalo State username and password.
4. Enjoy your educational freedom
1. Click the App Store link and search for Bb Student.
2. Click "Free" and then Click "Install App" Your device may ask you for your Apple/iTunes password.
3. Launch Bb Student and search for Buffalo State.
4. Login using your Buffalo State username and password.
5. Enjoy your educational freedom.
Buffalo State • 1300 Elmwood Avenue • Buffalo, New York 14222