News and Events
Resources for Information, Technology and Education
Mission, Vision & Values
RITE Support Desk
Creative Media Services
Instructional Design & Training
NEW Student Setup
NEW Faculty/Staff Setup
Software & Training
Moving Content Between Courses
Making Your Course Available
Monitor Student Activity
How to Find Users to Enroll:
1. On the Control Panel, expand the Users and Groups section and click Users.
2. On the Users page, point to Enroll User on the action bar and click Find Users to Enroll.
3. Type a username or click Browse to search for users. Only users that are not already enrolled in your course will be identified in a search for users.
4. Select or type as many usernames as needed. Separate multiple usernames with commas.
5. Select a Role and Enrollment Availability for the users.
6. Click Submit.
*NOTE: If you are using a merge (MRG) or Crosslisted (XLS) course site, additional users will need to be added to the child sections.
How to Remove Users from a Course: (In Blackboard you cannot delete users from a roster, only make them unavailable)
2. On the Users page, access a user's contextual menu next to username
3. Click Change User's Availability in Course
4. Set a user's availability to No.
5. Click Submit
Buffalo State • 1300 Elmwood Avenue • Buffalo, New York 14222
RITE Support Desk: (716) 878-HELP (4357) • CIO's Phone: (716) 878-3694 • Fax: (716) 878-3134
Website designed by Kaylene Waite, Senior Graphic & Web Designer
1300 Elmwood Avenue ● Buffalo NY 14222 ● (716) 878-4000
Maps and Tours